It’s time to tie the knot! You and your partner are finding the perfect location for your multicultural wedding in Thailand. There are many locations you can consider, for your guests to travel and have a memorable trip together with full day and multi-days celebrations.
We’re sharing with you a brief guideline on planning your wedding here and services from Wonders & Weddings - a multicultural wedding planner in Thailand.
Reasons to have your multicultural wedding in Thailand
Whether your partner is from Thailand, or both of you come from different cultures and call different countries your home.Thailand is still a great choice for your fusion wedding as this country can offer:
- beautiful beaches, breathtaking views of natural surroundings.
- broad varieties of delicious food and drinks
- great flight connections, from within Asia, Oceania, Europe, and beyond
- fun activities for people of all ages
If you’re looking to fulfill your special occasions with the criterias above, then Thailand is your place for destination weddings.
Perfect wedding locations in Thailand
Popular places for international couples to have multicultural celebrations include: Phuket, Krabi, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, and Bangkok.You can access all these places through Phuket International Airport (HKT) and Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK). Then make just one more connection or continue on a few hours drive.
For beach weddings:
Phuket, Krabi, Koh Samui, Hua Hin, Khao Lak or other islands in the south and the east
We recommend the northern part such as Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, or Khao Yai
Head directly to Bangkok for stunning venues and easy flights connections to the memorable trip after your wedding
Multicultural wedding packages and investment
Your investment depends on the number of wedding events included in your trip, your guest count, and the services you’re looking to cover for your guests who’ll be attending the celebration. Because of many details and services involved, you’ll need a full service wedding planner. Expect to spend from $20,000 for an intimate, full day celebration, or from $30,000 for multi-days event. If you’re looking to cover accommodations for all your guests as well, the total investment can start from $40,000
Working with multicultural wedding planner in Thailand
Having a multicultural wedding planner is the first essential step for a successful celebration. We’re here for you from the start until after the wedding to:
- search venues and accommodations suitable for your guest count
- source vendors per your requirement and investment
- put together solid design plan for each event you need to reflect the personal and cultural elements
- bring the taste from your home to your wedding guests
- plan transportation to accommodate your arrival and departure
- Design unique wedding timeline and combine cultural ceremonies in meaningful and respectful manner
- oversee everything on the wedding day!
Wonders & Weddings offers full wedding planning services with an inclusive approach for modern and intentional celebrations. We have experiences on fusion weddings, such as modern versions of Thai, Chinese, Indian wedding ceremony in combination with western receptions.
Our wedding planner will help ensure you have both wonderful wedding events and enjoyable stay with your families and friends.
Get in touch with Wonders & Weddings today and start planning your multicultural weddings!