Associate Planner (Thailand)
We're looking for a new team member as Associate Planner who is enthusiastic, compassionate, and highly excelled in planning and organization. If you have a genuine passion for weddings and possess exceptional communication and collaboration skills, we’d love to hear from you!
As an Associate Planner, you'll work closely with Lead Wedding Planner and the couples to plan their intimate weddings with warmth, care, and meticulous attention to detail. Your creativity and experience in event management will ensure that every aspect of their celebration reflects their unique story and allows them to cherish precious moments with beloved guests.
WONDERS & WEDDINGS
Wonders & Weddings is a full-service wedding planning company, focusing on destination weddings and multicultural celebrations for couples and marriers of all genders.
The mission of Wonders & Weddings is to help clients plan intentional celebrations that look and feel like them for memorable wedding experiences with their close friends and families. Our unique approach supports them in creatively and respectfully combining cultural elements with their modern values in ways that are meaningful and true to them.
Featured on British Vogue and 100 Layer Cake, the team oversees Thailand weddings in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, Khao Yai, Koh Samui, Krabi, and Phuket.
- Get to know the couples, their stories, and wedding vision
- Recommend suitable wedding venues and vendors
- Review service contracts and negotiate terms
- Serve as a single point of contact between clients, venues, and all vendors
- Create detailed timelines for clients, wedding party, and vendors
- Schedule all deliveries, setups, and breakdowns
- Oversee light, sound, and decorations setup on the wedding day
- Ensure wedding days go smoothly and on time
- Solve unexpected issues with available time and resources
- Supervise cleaning and item collections
- BA in Hospitality, Communications, Arts, or equivalent fields
- Business English with clear written communications
- Personal notebook or laptop with reliable internet connection
- Proficiency with Google Products
- 1-2 years of proven experience in event and/or wedding planning
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Enthusiasm to keep up with wedding trends and styles
- Attention to detail and customer orientation
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency with event planning and project management software
- 1-3 years experience in customer services
- Cross-cultural communications
- Stress management and conflict management
- Flexibility to work outside of Bangkok
Successful candidates will work and get paid on a project-based basis. The payment starts from 30,000 Baht per wedding, depending on scope of work and your qualifications. Flights, hotels, and local transportations for weddings outside of Bangkok will also be paid for in addition to your income. You’ll have authority to manage your own schedules and holidays as long as you meet the timeline and can work from anywhere during the planning process. We also provide annual coverage for accident insurance, subscriptions for tools, templates, ongoing supervision, and possibility for further training in development areas that you desire.
APPLY AS ASSOCIATE PLANNER
Should you be interested in applying, please prepare your CV in .pdf format (WITHOUT picture) and fill in this form here before 31 July 2023: https://bit.ly/wonders-job-application
All candidates will receive responses via email.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.