As your potential wedding planner, I understand that finding the right person who takes care of your special day requires chemistry and trust. Through these facts about me, I’ll be sharing about my experiences, interests, goals, dreams, and my working style.
Background & Experiences
- My Thai nickname “Peemai” means New Year – because I was born on the first of January.
- I graduated with Bachelor of Arts from Thammasat University
- My first job as a content creative had different tasks to write, translate, and assisted in planning corporate events. I also worked part time and voluntarily in many different events and exhibitions.
- Before I became a wedding planner, I worked as a flight attendant for one of the commercial airlines based in the Middle East. After resigning, I received my professional training from The Wedding Academy – one of the globally leading schools.
- Even if my experiences involved around working with a lot of people, I’m actually an introvert.
- As an introvert wedding planner, my strengths include active listening skills and great understanding for introvert couples, which are what clients love about working with me.
- English is the language I feel comfortable with the most, even though I’m not a native speaker.
- I’m obsessed with books, bookstores, and libraries. My most favorite place in Bangkok is Neilson Hays Library.
- Three most beloved authors are Roald Dahl, Maya Angelou, and Rupi Kaur.
- The political stand I have lies somewhere between social democracy and democratic socialism. I speak openly about where I stand for I believe freedom of speech and expressions are fundamental rights. Therefore, you’ll see political-related news on social media of Wonders & Weddings, including updates on equal marriage law and gender equality.
Favorites, Goals, Dreams
- The most favorite time of the year for me is Christmas time! I’m not a Christian but I love family gathering during this holiday season.
- I used to hate my birthday, but the movie “New Year’s Eve” changed that attitude. It’s been my top favorite movie since.
- Sometimes in the future, I hope to live in New York City for at least six months. It’s my most favorite layover as a flight attendant and my spiritual city!
Becoming Your Wedding Planner
- I found my passion for working as a wedding planner while planning my own wedding.
- My personalized services focus solely on humanist weddings as it gives so much freedom, equality, and creativity for the wedding couples. There are so many ways to create meaningful, intimate celebrations outside conservative wedding rules.
- One thing I would like to change the most in the industry is gender-biased wedding traditions.
- Besides training with the Wedding Academy, I’m also a certified LGBTQ-inclusive wedding vendor through an online course with “Equally Wed” – an international LGBTQ+ wedding educational resource.
- As a humanist wedding planner, I believe I can create such positive changes – one wedding at a time.
I hope these information allow you to get to know me better and help you decide if I’d be the right person to plan your special day. Let me know if we have something in common through your free initial consultation.