In this post, we’re sharing with wedding professionals and wedding businesses the information about the wedding styled shoot, its objective, different scales, roles of Wonders & Weddings, and how we can work together.
Shall you be contacted to work together in the collaboration, please continue reading the information below.
Objective of The Shoot
To put simply, the wedding styled shoot is a mock-up wedding. It is a common practice in the wedding industry worldwide that allow professionals to:
- encourage collaborations between wedding businesses
- showcase new trends, possible styles that will attract your ideal clients
- use images and videos as marketing materials within the business
- submit to publications to promote your business
What’s Included in the Shoot
The scale of the shoot varies from the concept and the collaboration needed. We can create the shoot with or without models. There may be just a bride / groom / marrier or all partners.
Foundational services for every shoot:
planning, styling, photography, venue, wedding attire(s), and flowers
Additional services: (depending on the concept of the shoot)
decorations, rentals, accessories, invitation suites, wedding favors, wedding cake, food & beverage, celebrant, wedding party attires, etc.
Usage of Styled Shoot Media
Every team member and business who contribute in the shoot will receive the images (and videos, if applicable) to use for your business. This will include, but not limited to:
- landscape shots for wedding venues
- decoration details for flowers, rentals, stylists
- close up for wedding attires
- portrait bridal shots for makeup artists
- back close up shots for hair stylists
- overall aesthetic for wedding planners
- and so many more.
Wonders & Weddings is responsible to process consent forms for wedding photographers (and videographers, if applicable) to allow everyone to use the media per our agreement. This will also include the rights to submit to publications on the behalf of the team.
We will also make sure that every team member have highlighted images for their own businesses.
Samples of Publications
Team members can suggest the publications of their choices, where they wish to submit the styled shoot to. Here are some examples:
Submitting styled shoots and real weddings to these blogs is a great way to advertise your business with international marriers. Each has their own unique audiences and preferred styles. So we can choose to submit to them, depending on your ideal clients.
Wonders & Weddings will take care of the submission materials, prepare the shoot narratives, select images, review the exclusivity policy, and follow up with the publications on the result.
Besides the wedding blogs, Wonders & Weddings will also create a blog post to share stories behind each specific styled shoot. If your business also has a blog, this is yet another opportunity to share your talents for your website visitors too.
See on the blog: Mulan-inspired Wedding Styled Shoot
Roles of Wonders & Weddings
In every styled shoot that we take part, Wannida – founder and wedding planner of Wonders & Weddings – will be responsible for:
Before the Shoot
- developing the concept of the styled shoot
- contacting venues, vendors, models
- sharing wedding styled shoot brief (see example here)
- planning timeline and logistics
- discussing shot list with photo/videographers
During the Shoot
- coordinating between services on the shooting
- making sure everything run smootly and on-time
- solving unexpected issues
- helping with on-site wedding stylist
After the Shoot
- following up for feedback from the team
- processing consent forms for media
- submitting the shoot to preferred publications
- writing a blog post about the concept
Creating Styled Shoot Together
If you’re interested to create beautiful, styled-conscious, storytelling shoot together, please feel free to contact Wonders & Weddings. We’re open for opportunities to co-develop the concept of the shoot as well.